- Transport children and teachers to and from area schools, field trips and other destinations, following strict safety guidelines
- Facilitate field trips and other activities along with other Teachers
- Serve in the classroom as a Lead Teacher as needed
- Support the Preschool as directed by the Preschool Director
- Continually develop skills by attending at least 18 hours of job-related training annually
Sunrise Preschools offers an outstanding benefits package and competitive wages!
- Generous childcare discount
- Unique staff training program (find out more about Sunrise University)
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Staff educational assistance
- Optional health and dental insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance and short term disability insurance
- Employer matching contributions to your 401k plan
- At least 25 years of age
- Possess a current driver license free of moving violations within the past two years
- Certified in First Aid and CPR
- Meet all Lead Teacher qualifications, including but not limited to:
- Documentation of High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 months experience with children in a group setting, or at least 6 months experience and 12 credit hours in early childhood education
- Establish routes, schedules and procedures with the school director to maximize safety of children.
- Adhere to the established schedule to the best of your ability.
- Observe all Department of Motor Vehicle rules and regulations and make sure all speed limits are observed.
- Complete a daily inspection of the bus, a weekly inspection of tires, oil, blades, etc. and report all bus maintenance issues to the Director.
- Insure there is an adequate amount of fuel to complete the trip.
- Ensure all state mandated items are present and in good working order.
- Passenger Log forms should be completed as children arrive and depart the bus.
- Keep the buss litter free and cleaned up after each bus run.
- Ensure the safety of the children at all times.
- Meet and maintain all state licensing requirements/qualifications and comply with all CNI Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Attend all staff trainings and pursue professional training when available.
- Maintain flexibility regarding the business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and assignments.
- Assist in other areas as requested by management.
- Be able to properly/safely lift amounts in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures of the department assigned.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all personnel and business related associates.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed