As a leader in early childhood education,Sunrise Preschools is currently seeking a qualified director for our school located in Chandler, AZ . Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being “The WorAs king Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: Competitive Salary, plus the potential for a quarterly bonus based on school financial performance
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available on a pretax basis, company paid life insurance and disability, 401K with match, free childcare for your children, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Minimum requirement of at least one year of pre-school management experience
- BA in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, or related field preferred
- Must be a team builder, highly organized and possess excellent customer service/communication skills
- Flexible and energetic
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to learn other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background check (Including child maltreatment and FBI check in some cases based on length of residency)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage assigned school in accordance with company financial and budgetary guidelines.
- Hire, train, and supervise teachers and other staff.
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Purchase supplies, equipment, food and other materials necessary for program operations.
- Execute marketing plan (both internal and external) necessary to maintain desired enrollment.
- Ensure a safe environment for the children in our care.
- Knowledge of state child care licensing
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed